Subject: [Leica] IMG: Casual Portrait with Summilux 50 asph
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Mar 2 12:02:38 2008

Hoppy showed:

<http://tinyurl.com/29trdn<<

>The subject is my beautiful daughter from the shadow side.  Just a quick
casual shot obviously.

I'm completely biased of course, but I love this one.<<

Hoppy,

And rightly so, you should be bias with a fine looking young lady as this.

Looks like not a bad shot for a "quick grab and click!"

However a small word of caution which I'm sure you're aware of already. :-)

She is wearing glasses and the one thing that ruins a picture of this nature
quicker than anything else? .. If the frames cut through the eyes or eye!
It'll kill a shooter every time no matter how good the rest of the picture
is.

Yep I also know there's always lots happening in a shot. In most cases don't
worry about it, watch the eye glass frames ahead of all else.

Damn fine photo in any case! :-)

ted