Subject: [Leica] IMG: Some snaps from Zomba with a IIIf
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Mar 2 08:39:42 2008

I use the IIIf as a pocket camera (with the Elmar).

Here is the film-maker giving me his details so that he can get a
print of his portrait:

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/Shoebox/2008-02/08v07-0024.jpg.html

Phillip was very proud of his phone. I had brought an old one from home.

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/Shoebox/2008-02/08v07-0027.jpg.html

Another of him:

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/Shoebox/2008-02/08v07-0029.jpg.html

The local saw-mill in Zomba:

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/Shoebox/2008-02/08v07-0025.jpg.html

It was a Sunday, so they were not working.

They trace lines on the log. One man stands on the ground, the other
up on the spine of the log, and they have a saw between them.

They saw very straight and very even.

All with a IIIf, 50/3.5 Elmar, Fomapan-400 developed in D76 1:1

Daniel

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Some snaps from Zomba with a IIIf)