Subject: [Leica] re IMG: casual portrait with Summilux 50asph
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Mar 2 14:46:57 2008

Both Steve Barbour & Hoppy are setting their exposure -1/3 or -2/3 so given
I?m always learning I bend to their wisdom and experience. I?ll give it a
try as I much rather a richly saturated image than a limp looking washed
out.

When I shot slide film I always leaned toward the richer maybe ? under
frame. Not sure why I haven?t done that with the M8, but always willing to
give it a go.
Hey I might even find out I?ve not been shooting the best I can be! :-)

Thanks guys,

ted

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] re IMG: casual portrait with Summilux 50asph)