Subject: [Leica] IMG: Casual Portrait with Summilux 50 asph
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Mar 3 10:18:33 2008

Whenever I photograph (in pro photographer mode) I put all cameras on
"manual."
When I choose to be present as family member, friend, etc. - I'll use
varying degrees of auto available.
The more I'm part of the party - the more the photography goes to auto.
The more I'm into the the photography - the more the photography
becomes manual.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com