Subject: [Leica] LUG convention?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Mar 3 20:05:39 2008

Hi Brian,

Well I'm in without question as long as I'm vertical and breathing! I
believe it would be a champion success!

Would everybody be able to attend? No, but I bet there'd be a lot more than
expected at the moment.

Reasonable planning time and a good location for access of cost and
accommodation and I bet it would fly.

If nothing else count me in right now!

ted