Subject: [Leica] LUG convention?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Mar 3 20:38:53 2008

Natchitoches in early November or early December sounds quite delightful.
You've made all of us want to see it.

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] LUG convention?)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] LUG convention?)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] LUG convention?)