Subject: [Leica] IMG: Still lov'n frozen water
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Mar 4 15:47:14 2008

It absolutely blows me away that I see the potential in these things
- yet when they come on the computer screen they more often than not
exceed my expectations. I stare at the screen in disbelief of the
intricacy of the patterns; in the knowledge that only a very unique
series of events over specific time and temperature fluctuations will
produce this particular thing - and it will never exist in this form
again.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com