Subject: [Leica] LUG convention?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Mar 5 14:32:50 2008

Very fun and good shots Jim,
Saludos cordiales
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Jim Shulman
Enviado el: martes, 04 de marzo de 2008 5:27
Para: 'Leica Users Group'
Asunto: RE: [Leica] LUG convention?

OK, I'll go out on a limb and raise ya:

Why not have it in NYC the same weekend as the Mermaid Parade
http://www.coneyisland.com/mermaid.shtml

Hell, the LUG could even have its own contingent in the parade.  Since the
pictures I shot of last year's parade http://tinyurl.com/2pzusx

garnered so much interest from the LUG, we might as well build our
convention around NYC's ultimate photo-opp.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA