Subject: [Leica] Was: DSLR combo smaller than a M6/ Buying M8
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Mar 7 10:29:18 2008

At 01:06 PM 3/7/2008, you wrote:

>Though I used a R-D1 already 2 years before many Leica users decided
>to go digital with a M8 (which, without Epson's competition, might
>have been released even later), I still use film from time to time,
>if with a 645, M6 or vintage stuff. Just for fun. And fun might even
>improve your pictures!
>;-)
>Didier

Exactly!  And that's why I love the M8 - it's fun!  I just much
prefer the instant feedback, no monetary penalty for experimenting,
no worrying about keeping up with exposed rolls of film, developing,
mounting, scanning, filing.  I still use film occasionally but
certainly not for fun.  Digital is fun for me.

To each his/her own!

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI