Subject: [Leica] Was: DSLR combo smaller than a M6/ Buying M8
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Mar 7 10:38:49 2008

I hope none of my posts sounded like that.
I'm a firm believer that fine photographs depend on the photographer,
not the equipment; and can be made with a pin hole camera, a scanner,
or any other imaging device, using film, sensors, papers, or
emulsions applied to walls.

However, if a photographer wants to make digital captures with a
range finder camera, two choices exist on the used market. And one
choice on the new market. Plus I think it's fair to say that between
the two choices on the used market one will render superior results
over the other from a technological perspective. Aesthetically,
either will produce fine results in the hands of an accomplished
photographer.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com