Subject: [Leica] New DSLR combo smaller than a M6
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri Mar 7 13:31:05 2008

Tina,

>>Why not try the M8?  It's the perfect size and so much better than
Canon and Nikon!<<

I've given the M8 a lot of consideration. I asked myself if I'd be
better off with an M8 instead of my film Ms. The answer was no, since
photography is only a hobby, I don't shoot all that much, and most of
what I do shoot is BW. Though I complain about developing film, there
are certain aspects about it that I really enjoy.

In regard to color, which is where I think digital has a big advantage
over film, there are cameras that are out there that will do most of
what I need at a fraction of the cost.

There are a lot of good reasons to buy an M8. But sadly none that fit
me.

DaveR