Subject: [Leica] No M9 in the near future
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Mar 7 18:11:45 2008

I think this has been answered many times before.  You can wait and see or
you can go out and buy what is currently offered and enjoy making images.
Only you can make the decision.  Sonny, Tina, Ted, Len, myself and others
have decided to get on with making images with the current M8.  Others have
decided to make guesses, complain and wait and see/speculate.  Is it
exspensive?  Yes, but that is nothing new to Leica owners.  Is it worth it?
Only you can make that decision, for the rest of us it was worth the cost.

Gene

From: Richard Man <richard-lists@imagecraft.com>