Subject: [Leica] CAUGHT IN... Williamsburg
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Sat Mar 8 08:32:35 2008

On Mar 07, 2008, at 4:33 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

>> I don't think you can get a proper bagel more than a few miles out
>> side the city limits, but I've had some that come pretty close.   Any
>> bagel that doesn't turn into concrete by the next morning isn't worth
>> eating!
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Dick
>>

> Plenty of bad bagels right here in new York though.
> Cake bagels.
> Bagels need to be boiled before they are baked.

What is happening to my City???   Cake bagels, oh the shame, the
shame...   :-))

I don't know where to get good bagels in Brooklyn anymore, though the
place Tina mentioned sounded good.

OTH, there's a bagel place on Cedar Lane in Teaneck NJ that does them
properly, to my way of thinking.

Regards,

Dick

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] CAUGHT IN... Williamsburg)