Subject: [Leica] Re:News CV 35/1.4 M-mount lens now Nikon Digital RF
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Mar 8 09:30:09 2008

I have tried to get older design lenses and even they are on the long wait
list.  My local dealer has exactly 10 new Nikon lenses in stock, and most of
them are the 18~200 Zoom, or a few wide to medium tele zooms.  I have had a
50/1.4 and an 85/1.4 on order for 8 months, and have yet to get even a
estimate on delivery.  I think I could get the 80/1.4 Leica R lens quicker,
too bad it is so damn expensive.

Gene

From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>