Subject: [Leica] Not Buying M8
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Mar 8 09:24:16 2008

I switched due to my wife complaing about the amount of film I was using and
the high cost of processing.  I first went to the D200, but it just did not
provide the images I was used to with my Leica M & R cameras, so when the M8
came out I decided that even though I am an amateur and sell only an
occasional photo, the M8 was a required purchase to satisfy both my wifes
concerns and my need of making images I would like.  Yes, I was in the Dog
House for about 6 months, but it was worth it.  Now my wife has a very nice
D200 and I am happy with my M8.  Now I wait for for the R10... And another 6
months in the dog house.  Maybe longer, as I'm now retired and a more
restricted cash flow. ;-)

Gene

From: "Robert Clark" <rclark01@comcast.net>