Subject: [Leica] Crufts 2008
From: mark.teampope at ntlworld.com (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun Mar 9 12:33:32 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-09 at 17:39 +0000, Steve Unsworth wrote:
> I went to the UK Crufts dog show on Thursday and there are some snaps
> here...
>
> http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW_blog/?m=200803
>
> All M8.
>
> Thanks for looking.
>
> Steve

Steve,

a fine set of shots.

The difference between weekdays and weekends is phenomenal.  We went on
Saturday and at times could hardly move, which made getting half decent
shots a real challenge.  I envy you with the space you had to work with
around the benches. I dread to think what it's like on a Sunday.  We
have no intention of finding out - which means missing out on our
favourite breeds next year.  At least 'our' breed won it's group :-)

Thanks for sharing them.

Cheers
--
Mark Pope