Subject: [Leica] Crufts 2008
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Sun Mar 9 12:49:25 2008

Steve:

Really fine shots.  Good use of the different lenses.  Several would
make great news art for newspaper or magazine.

Ya gotta love the dogs.  They're all there, in The Moment.

The Owners/Handlers/Groomers/Sponsors/Officials?  Some from Mars, some
from Outer Space.

But it's their life's dream so I can't really fault them.

If you love dogs and dog shows, try to rent the DVD of "Best In Show" -
a tongue-in-cheek spoof "documentary" about the World of Dog Shows.
Very funny.  And probably true in many ways.

Thanks for the Show.

Bob

(Tri-Color Border Collie - the Woody Allen of dogs; just too damned
smart, thank you very much...)

On Mar 9, 2008, at 12:35, Mark Pope wrote:

On Sun, 2008-03-09 at 17:39 +0000, Steve Unsworth wrote:
> I went to the UK Crufts dog show on Thursday and there are some snaps
> here...
>
> http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW_blog/?m=200803
>
> All M8.
>
> Thanks for looking.
>
> Steve

Steve,

a fine set of shots.

The difference between weekdays and weekends is phenomenal.  We went on
Saturday and at times could hardly move, which made getting half decent
shots a real challenge.  I envy you with the space you had to work with
around the benches. I dread to think what it's like on a Sunday.  We
have no intention of finding out - which means missing out on our
favourite breeds next year.  At least 'our' breed won it's group :-)

Thanks for sharing them.

Cheers
--
Mark Pope