Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PAW 51 - Mother Gun
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Mar 9 16:24:32 2008

Peter Dzwig showed:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW+2007/65140023_MotherGunedite
d-2.jpg.html

>>Just because I like it.

Mother Gun is one of the original Bentley racers from the 1930s<<

Hi Peter,

Yep just because I like it! My first reaction? WOW! Neat car I wouldn't mind
a lap or two around the track with that one! :-)

My car racing days were a long long time ago, but damn I loved it as there's
nothing like getting the winning checker flag as you win. :-) Not only that,
but it's better winning money amount! ;-)  Actually in the DVD there's a
picture of me in my car before a race illustrating part of my wicked wicked
photo life. :-) .

Thanks,

ted