Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rat Temple
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Mar 9 20:05:48 2008

Tina said:

>> BUT most of the devout were walking barefoot so the rats could climb on
their feet.  It's considered even better if you get rat saliva on you and I
do have photos of a mother smearing rat saliva on her child's face, but,
unless you knew what was going on, you couldn't tell from the photo :-( <<

Oh my oh my! :-( However I suppose this falls into "Too each his own!" of
believing in a Great Spirit of their choosing.

I always thought some day I'd like to do a shoot in India.

However dear lady you've put that notion a long way to the back of burning
desires of photo locations. Simply because rats and me are not in any way
compatible.  It's still an interesting picture. But me saying, "I'm glad it
was you and not me" still stands. :-)

ted