Subject: [Leica] Leica CEO: Restructuring 80 percent don
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Mar 10 07:57:08 2008

Hi Mark,
Handelsblatt is the Financial Times of German business publications.
Interesting about Lee taking them to court - unfair dismissal, or only a
gilded instead of a golden handshake, is not normally grounds for
keeping quiet about it.
Would be a different matter with breach of contract, insider dealing or
disclosure of company secrets.
Or maybe it is the former and Herr K. just didn't like the reporter
Cheers
Douglas