Subject: [Leica] IMG: 1st Wedding of March images
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Mon Mar 10 14:40:42 2008

Jennifer & Peter had to change their wedding plans at the last minute so we
ended up shooting a small wedding and then spent some time walking around
the Quarter. I love times like this because very rarely do you get this much
one on one with the bride and groom on a wedding day. We started at 9am and
went til noon.

Lika Nikon D3 , Lightroom and some CS3 lagniappe.

www.zoeicaimages.com/Jennifer&Peter

Chris
NOLA

As a few brilliant people on the LUG say, keep clicking that shutter and
stop talking about what camera you don't own!

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: 1st Wedding of March images)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: 1st Wedding of March images)