Subject: [Leica] Not buying a Hummer
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 07:31:24 2008

I also sold some equipment after my M8 arrived, my M4-P, Leicaflex SL, and
CV lens.

As to the Hummer, unless you get the original model, the H2 or the H3 is
actually a GMC truck with Hummer sheet metal.  Personally I like the
Mercedes Minimog.  Although for max fun, the old DKW jeep (used by NATO for
years) was may favorite, as it was great off road, but handled like a sports
car on the road.  This was the vehicle, that the VW Thing was modeled after.
 It was powered by a 2 cycle 3 cylinder engine.

Gene

From: "Geoff Hopkinson" <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>