Subject: [Leica] IMG Asarco
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Mar 11 08:01:08 2008

Fill it with water and those of us in the SE would squabble over whose water
it is.  If you live in an industrialized economy then strip mines will
exist.  The trick is what do you do when you quite mining.

Esthetically, I think that the sky portion adds little but would allow you
to open up the very dark tones some.  I like the dark tones, but want a few
more dark mid grays to add detail to the devastation. Still could be
relatively high contrast and still very dark but I would like more detail in
the bottom of the pit to better define the extant of the activity.

0.02