Subject: [Leica] March contest is open
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Tue Mar 11 13:04:03 2008

Hi Brian,

Why not just names of objects as "seats", or "chairs", or "street lamps"...
or "bottles" ?

I mean something all we can find all around the planet and that would let
all of us to take part of the contest without the need of any kind of
interpretation ?

On the other side I think this way each of us would try to express what we
already got in guts/mind/hearts but focusing on just a real object.

Some will try to study the object form/shape under different lighting and
time of day, perhaps. Some others will more be think of the way the object
would look *better* if shot that or this way.

Whatever, picture quality is already assured whatever the theme you come up
with but... well, just my un/humble opinion.

And of course, objects are intrinsically visual too.

Just my two pesos

Pablo