Subject: [Leica] March contest is open
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Mar 11 12:00:21 2008

The March 2008 LUG photo contest is now open for entries.
This month's theme is "balance".

Anybody have any ideas for future contest themes?

In my opinion the themes "weather", "reflection", and "movement" worked very
well,
the themes "desolation", "conflict", and "strength" didn't work very well.

I think that's because the themes that worked are intrinsically visual, and
the themes that did not work as well are more abstract, making it less
obvious how to turn that theme into images.

Some of the judges sent me comments on the February 2008 contest that I have
not posted yet. Soon.

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (charlie chan) ([Leica] March contest is open)
Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] March contest is open)
Reply from pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny) ([Leica] March contest is open)