Subject: [Leica] Not buying a Hummer
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue Mar 11 13:34:15 2008

I drive a bog standard 2 litre Ford Mondeo Ghia - and for those of you in
the UK, _no_ I am not a salesman <grin>. I had a 250 mile round trip today
from Manchester to near Coventry and back, and according to the car's
computer I got just under 44 mile to the gallon - that's UK gallons of
course.

Steve