Subject: [Leica] Not Buying M8 nor Hummer nor Taunting Frank
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed Mar 12 02:51:11 2008

This is a point I make again and again on the LUF. People say things such as
"The M8 has an unacceptable failure rate", so I ask what the failure rate
is. Of course only Leica know the answer to this question.

That isn't to say that a failure is anything other than a great
disappointment to the owner. But expressing sympathy with an individual
isn't the same as making claims about failure rates.

Steve