Subject: [Leica] Two perspectives
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Wed Mar 12 08:53:09 2008

Luis - The second of these is a really powerful image.  It sets me to
wondering what is going on in the girl's mind as she looks up the
street at the two men shrouded on darkness.

At first I thought I would suggest cropping off some of that white
wall to the left but then I got to feeling that all that white seems
to add to the tension, so leave it be is my final word.  It's necessary.

It's a really fine photograph and the pairing works well, too:
indifference and concern.

Regards,

Dick