Subject: [Leica] Two perspectives
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Mar 12 16:08:39 2008

Hi Dick,

Thank you very much for looking and your kind and detailed comments. The
second picture was simply a girl waiting somebody, I had the luck to catch
she at the right moment, I remember that a second later the picture was
lost!

On the first one I've already slightly cropped the left side, IMO the actual
portion give better a sense of perspective and the solitude of the little
girl in the middle of the civilization...,

Saludos cordiales
Luis