Subject: [Leica] Re: Paw 6 pictures from Iran
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Mar 13 12:55:16 2008

Platoali offered a lesson for me. :-):
Subject:Re: Paw 6 pictures from Iran

On Panj shanbe 23 Esfand 1386, Ted Grant wrote:

> I wondered if under the rule of the Taliban could you roam so freely
taking

> pictures?

Taliban are groups of Sunni Muslim and Iranian government are Shiah Muslim.

They hate each other more than Taliban hate America. ;-)

Thank you Platoali. I shall keep your and Tareks', post close by the next
time I may answer a question about that part of the world.

 I explained this to my wife and she didn't change her mind about killing me
if I decided to take the offer to document our medical forces in
Afghanistan! So it's highly unlikely I'll do that shoot. :-)

ted