Subject: [Leica] NOW: REALITY OF PICTURE TAKING!
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Mar 13 20:01:47 2008

Dear Ted the grouch,

You've always made it clear that - to be there and KISS - has always
worked for you.
You easily grasped the transition from film to digital capture as
your market forces demanded it.

Many on this list feel strong attachments to chemical process photo
materials.
While others don't mind letting go of the old and welcome the new.

Others, like myself, feel a deep nostalgia and pangs of regret as we
transition from film to digital capture.

These discussions swirling about the aesthetics, technique, and
trends (both technical and aesthetic) of film and digital capture
worlds serve a good and reasonable service to us all; allowing us to
understand why some remain on one side or the other of the fence and
why some sit atop it.

Allow us our exchange of thoughts and rest assured that most of the
participants in the discussion also do their share of active KISS
photography and sharing there from.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com