Subject: [Leica] Ted on Bravo TV DVD
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Mar 13 20:02:09 2008

Folks, this morning I was pleased to receive my ordered copy of Ted's DVD.
Firstly for anyone concerned about formats, it plays perfectly and with fine
quality here in Australia with our PAL TV and there are no DVD zone issues
(my Zone 4 player is not multi-zoned either). If you haven't placed an order
rush right away to send Ted some dollars and secure for yourself a piece of
iconic photographic history , not to mention LUG treasure!

I have only watched the first twenty minutes or so as yet with much to come.
I plan to watch it through with a single malt in hand in Ted's honour. Maybe
not just now as it is just past breakfast here.

The first three reasons why you must have this DVD are sounds,

Ted saying, Jeez, look at that-click! ,

Ted explaining shoot from the shadow side &

the very distinctive click-whir of Ted's M8 interspersed throughout.

Let me tell you that, as an amateur photographer I am completely humbled by
this story. As a LUG member and Leica enthusiast I am thrilled and
fascinated. It is a privilege to think of Ted as an acquaintance and he is
an inspiration to me.

Good on you Ted

Kind regards

Geoff