Subject: [Leica] Re: OT I hate flash ( it was "speaking of cars and photography" )
From: platoali at gmail.com (Platoali)
Date: Sat Mar 15 08:09:04 2008

On Shanbe 25 Esfand 1386, you wrote:
> cinpaint 0.22-1 opens dngs fine.
> digikam 0.9.3 with newest versions of Kdcraw 0.1.2 dcraw 8.77
> ? open leica m8 dngs fine. ?this has been fixed in the past few
> ? months.
>
> i've also found that google's picassa opens m8 dngs.
>
> -rei

Except the Cinepain, all the software you mentioned are installed on my
laptop. But the versions are all  much lower. Poor my laptop, it should
compile hundreds  MB for hours this night. ;-)

Thanks for information, They were very usefull.

Best wishes
Ali Yazdi

Message from platoali at gmail.com (Platoali) ([Leica] Re: OT I hate flash ( it was "speaking of cars and photography" ))