Subject: [Leica] Ted on Bravo TV DVD
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 15 08:09:11 2008

Nathan Wajsman offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted on Bravo TV DVD

>>Hi Ted et. al.,

My DVD also arrived the other day, so Canada Post are doing a good job.

Like Geoff's, mine also plays on my PAL equipment, and like Geoff, I have
not yet had time to watch the whole thing (I am about halfway) but what I
have seen is wonderful.

Ted, you did get a bit emotional when telling the story of the Argus Irene
bought you back in the dawn of time, didn't you?<<<

Hi Nathan,

Thank you good sir. :-) Yeah well as you know I'm just a plain old fashion
emotional jerk about life and folks. :-)

Wait until you get to the part on the dying Chernobyl kids. I spent 6 weeks
shedding tears almost every day trying to focus the M6's and shed tears at
the same time. Toughest book assignment in my life! :-(

Trust me, dropping tears on film while reloading doesn't help!

However I'm very pleased you like it so far as there's lots more good stuff
to come. :-)

Thanks for commenting,

ted