Subject: [Leica] Ted on Bravo TV DVD
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Mar 15 07:01:16 2008

Hi Ted et. al.,

My DVD also arrived the other day, so Canada Post are doing a good job.

Like Geoff's, mine also plays on my PAL equipment, and like Geoff, I
have not yet had time to watch the whole thing (I am about halfway)
but what I have seen is wonderful.

Ted, you did get a bit emotional when telling the story of the Argus
Irene bought you back in the dawn of time, didn't you?

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com