Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: Sanai , Sadaf , Hamzeh
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Mar 16 16:33:35 2008

Hi Ali.
I have used Scott Kelby's method to make a postcard print version of your
larger file. There is a lot of jpg compression in your larger file. This
makes it harder to improve the apparent sharpness without showing an ugly
pattern. I do like the colour and soft light in your original.
I adjusted the tonal range a little,
Sizing and smart sharpening,
used a noise filter afterwards (because of the jpg compression pattern).
Just a couple of minutes all together. I could do a bit better if the
original was not so compressed when saved as a jpg.
This is usable to make a postcard size print. Smaller helps a lot with the
quality of course.
 I have uploaded the file to my gallery temporarily so you can download it.
I will remove it once you tell me that you have it. Please let me know what
you think.
<http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/94291247>
http://tinyurl.com/25zkek

Cheers