Subject: [Leica] Canon DSLR R lens use
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 22:25:59 2008

Well, I made the plunge and got a Canon 20D used and ordered a R adapter
from Stephan Gandy, which should arrive tomorrow, Tuesday.  I remember some
discussion on exposure problems with some of the Canon Digitals with R
lenses.  Is there anything I need to set special on the 20D?  Or just put in
Aperture Priority and start shooting?  I checked the archives but did not
see anything.  This is a stop gap while I wait to see what if anything shows
up at Photokina in the form of a R10.  Also how big of a CF card can be used
with the 20D?

Thanks for any help,
Gene

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Canon DSLR R lens use)