Subject: [Leica] Canon DSLR R lens use
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 06:12:57 2008

Michiel, Nathan, Mehrad, Steve, and Don,

Thanks for the info, it is appreciated.  I did see the focus confirmation
adapters but all seem to come from Hong Kong.  I'm a bit uneasy of going
this route, and Paypal and I do not get along very well.  If I could find a
source here in the US, I would certainly try one, as I do have a 24 Elmarit
R I want to use on it.

Cheers,
Gene

From: "Don Dory" <don.dory@gmail.com>