Subject: [Leica] Smart Cameras
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Tue Mar 18 08:51:16 2008

Ric,

why irritating ?
I can't see any kind of pros going for such a kind of technology.
In what respects to me I like to work with old manual cameras, even set my
D200 to work on manual mode under most of circumstances.
But I'd love to have that technology so I can shoot my family only when
they're smiling and with eyes wide open.
That'd will help save more space in the drives and battery recharge cycles.
They don't spend their lives smiling or with happy faces but just cool
looking. :-)

Maybe we'd be happier with cameras to shoot naked se?oritas by making them
to undress, I wonder though if this would be via software or hardware.

Pablo

--

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Smart Cameras)