Subject: [Leica] Ted DVD . :-(
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Mar 19 09:47:08 2008

It is with a heavy heart that we have to announce due to shipping, handling
and an unforeseen cost. As of 22 March the DVD purchase price will be
$30.00. This as before will include shipping.

To those who purchased earlier, thank you very much. And a special great big
thank you for the many accolades about the film.

I realize this isn't a sell day. However, it's only to make you aware of the
price increase.

I trust this will not deter those of you who are still considering a DVD.
Thank you.

ted

Replies: Reply from bill at photobynelsch.com (Bill) ([Leica] Ted DVD . :-()
Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Ted DVD . :-()