Subject: [Leica] Ted DVD . :-(
From: bill at photobynelsch.com (Bill)
Date: Wed Mar 19 11:28:53 2008

I received mine on Monday and at $30 it is still the best photo bargain
around!  Ted's images are truly memorable - I recalled several of the images
on the DVD from his presentation on Cape Cod six years ago, now that is
memorable.  It is a truly informative and entertaining documentary of the
life of a Great photographer.   Thanks again Uncle Ted for your gift of
'light, eyes, action' click.

Bill in Denver

Ps, it still would have been interesting to se the recreation of the bovine
excrement or at least some instruction on the best lens cloth. ;)