Subject: [Leica] Canon DSLR R lens use/exposure inconsistencies
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 20 20:30:15 2008

Aram Langhans <leicar@q.com> wrote:

>> From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
>>
>> The real fix is the R10.
>
>You bet ya.  I can't wait to see if it is R lens compatible in the fullest
>sense.  Then I can't wait to see if I can afford such a "fix".  My bet is if
>#1 is true # 2 will not be....
>
>Aram

My guess is that #2 will be a problem for a lot of us regardless of #1.
However, based on my experience with the DMR, if the image quality produced
by the "R10" is anything like the DMR, the lens compatibility is reasonable,
and the viewing quality is close to the SL, I'll find a way to make #2 not
an issue.

Doug Herr
Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com