Subject: [Leica] Somewhat OT Canon lens question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Mar 20 22:44:19 2008

> Thanks, that helps a lot.  It is logical (big red flag) that if there was a
> problem, Canon would note it.
>
> Why is the Domke strap preferable, if I may ask?  I like the Upstrap since
> it doesn't slip off the shoulder, though it tends to shred your skin a bit
> if you have a light shirt.
>
> Ken

Did you say Domke? That's my cue.
I'm the official Domke representative on the LUG.
Here's my routine:

Domke
Gripper Camera Strap 1" with Swivel Quick Release - Black

Mfr # 741-6BK ? B&H # DOSGS1B

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/16182-REG/Domke_741_6BK_1_Web_Camera_S
trap.html

The 1.5 inch thick ones would be for very heavy cameras you can get one of
those to and quick relase between the two sizes on any camera you want. Also
colors. I have some tan ones fro when I wear a white shirt. I even have some
blue ones for when I'd wear a Blue blazer.
Or my sailor outfit.

Black is what you want.

They are completely non dorky.

Mark William Rabiner