Subject: [Leica] Somewhat OT Canon lens question
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri Mar 21 16:31:53 2008

Thank you, Mark

I will order a couple when B&H re-opens - the 1.5", I think.  Dang SLRs are
heavy with a battery grip and a big lens.  I'm not much of a fashionista, so
black will work for me.  Domke does make good stuff.  One of the lug members
took pity on me and sold me a small Domke bag (black) that holds two SLR
bodies, two zooms and a prime and other stuff.  It's great.

Ken