Subject: [Leica] Shoot with what you brung
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Fri Mar 21 14:00:45 2008

George, Ted, Chris, et al. --  I agree with you all, but I can still see a
use for a Holga PS action.  That would be if you already had an image and
needed/wanted it to give it the Holga esthetic for a specific layout.  I
could easily see an AD asking for it, in fact.  Otherwise you'd have to
reshoot with the real Holga, and that may not be possible.  I've made "fake"
SX-70 collages in Picasa for specific applications.  This one was made for a
gallery/book promo:  http://tinyurl.com/2s6ybn (also the two following).
I'll also cheerfully convert color to BW and add "grain" if that's the
needed look.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE