Subject: [Leica] Shoot with what you brung
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Fri Mar 21 16:22:25 2008

George L. wrote:
When I look at your example - I wonder - what's the point of making
those images appear to be sx-70 prints?

The gallery owner is a Polaroid nut and wanted to do something that
suggested a retro theme.  As it ended up we didn't use it but that was the
idea.  It was originally to be used for a postcard invitation to an
opening.  In the end they went for something else.  My point is that there
are times when a special effect is required for an image you already have.
I don't see why that's so hard to accept.  Happens all the time.  How about
all those edge effect plug-ins for film sprocket holes, etc.?  Polaroid
transfer clones.

I'm not asking you to approve of it!  ;-)

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Shoot with what you brung)