Subject: [Leica] Somewhat OT Canon lens question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Mar 21 22:59:10 2008

> Thank you, Mark
>
> I will order a couple when B&H re-opens - the 1.5", I think.  Dang SLRs are
> heavy with a battery grip and a big lens.  I'm not much of a fashionista,
> so
> black will work for me.  Domke does make good stuff.  One of the lug
> members
> took pity on me and sold me a small Domke bag (black) that holds two SLR
> bodies, two zooms and a prime and other stuff.  It's great.
>
> Ken

I'd still consider the one inch as you can wind it around your wrist.
I can take having a camera hanging off my neck only so far.

A few feet.

Like when I make change;
I don't put it on the counter. I hang it off my neck.
And that's the only time its hanging off my neck. Or shoulder.

To me a strap is a wrist strap with a neck option.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Somewhat OT Canon lens question)