Subject: [Leica] Somewhat OT Canon lens question
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Mar 22 06:15:54 2008

Gene,In a similar vein I use a collar originally used on a Tamron 80-200
with a little leather padding is works fine and doesn't mar the finish.  I
found mine in a junk box at a now closed camera shop.  Perhaps if you went
to a couple of camera shows in your area you could find one that would fit.

I don't think the one that Canon sells for the 200 f2.8 will work as I
believe the throat is too small.