Subject: [Leica] Somewhat OT Canon lens question
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 08:45:17 2008

Thanks Doug and Clayton,

I will check into these options.  As to using the Canon collar with the
Vario Elmar, well the lens is to be used on a 20D anyway, so it could really
get angry and explode into the Canon body to protest.  ;-)  I have talked to
it and told it if it would just promise to work for the time being, I would
get a either a R10 or a DMR for it to work with after we return from Europe.
 It seems to be happy with that for now.  ;-)

Cheers,
Gene

From: "R. Clayton McKee" <leica@rcmckee.com>