Subject: [Leica] Equipment Does Matter
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Mar 22 19:44:21 2008

> MF glass IS obsolete......
>
> OTOH, I got a great deal on a 24/2.8 AIS MF the other day.....
>
> I guess I do want to promote the idea........  it keeps the prices
> down.....
>
> Frank Filippone
> red735i@earthlink.net
>
> Claims non AF glass to be "OBSOLETE".
>
> Mark William Rabiner
> markrabiner.com

With my trusty Leica D40x and AF lens is MF.
I get used to twirling it without any thought.
In a way I look forward to it its in some ways easier.

It as to be AFS to focus on the N40 as in have its own little micro motor in
it. Like a stinkin Canon!

But those are fun too.
The AFS glass. Very silent and fast.
And they do tend to focus better then I do.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Equipment Does Matter)